Thursday, March 21, 2013

More Amazing Kids!

This internship IS a pediatric affiliation, so I figured that I better post one final tribute to some of my favorite kiddos. I wont drag this post down with commentary, as most of you know that I love working with these amazing children! 



Some extreme Genu Varum. There is quite a bit of this seen here, as we have seen quite a few cases of Rickets. This little guy had surgery to stop the growth in part of his bones. Poor thing is NOT a fan of mine, but adorable and fun (when he's not in pain).


This little man has weakness in his foot from post- injection paralysis. 



This little ham is usually all smiles with the cutest dimples. She tires Krista and I out because she loves to bounce.


Technically not our patient, but we got to play with him for a little bit and he's quite adorable! 



 Post humerus and distal radius fracture. 


Little boy with spastic CP.


 1 month old baby girl with Erb's Palsy.  She slept through this whole treatment, I usually don't get that lucky.



There have been quite a few little ones that have captured my heart over the past 5 weeks. I am sad that tomorrow is my last day with these wonderful kids that I have grown to love.


- K

No comments:

Post a Comment